Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Answer to My Prayers

Perhaps there's something to the whole Secret movement...you know... the Universe is listening...the law of attraction (aka your thoughts attract the reality...what you think will happen).

Remember, some time ago I wrote about profile names? Well, guess what I got yesterday? I got a wink from "City"Jesus. I'm not even kidding! Except in his case, Jesus would be pronounced as Hey-sus, not Gee-sus, but nonetheless, I thought it was funny.

So, since the Universe is obviously listening and paying attention to what I'm saying/thinking/writing, I thought it'd be only appropriate to write out a list of some characteristics I'm looking for (in no particular order).

Single, straight, male. Emotionally available. Honest, sincere, upfront. Kind, thoughtful, smart, intelligent. Sense of humor, on a dry side, with understanding of sarcasm. Tall. Open minded (I have to be careful with that one...I've met some people who were open a little bit too much for my comfort). Passionate about travel, food, art, music. Wants family and children. Free from addictions. Comfortable, but not settled. Strong. Mutual attraction, respect, and adoration. First letter of the last name is in the top half of the alphabet.

3 comments: