Friday, October 2, 2009

All it Takes is One Month

Here's a little bit of current events. In the news: Khloe Kardashian gets married to her boyfriend of one month! Hooray - this just goes to show that love, marriage, long-time commitment and serious relationship don't have to take a long time - in fact, who says that there's a timeline for love?

Thanks Khloe for giving us hope! Did you notice that she did not even date her bf, now her husband, for a whole month and then planned the wedding. She managed to meet, date, fall in love, get engaged, plan the wedding AND get married in o-n-e month. And with two, not one, personal Vera Wang dresses. Khloe, you are my hero! Just think, a month from now, I could have my dream wedding....

...wait...I never wanted to have a winter wedding...I'm still holding on to the idea of peonies and lilacs for my wedding flowers (which means late spring, early summer)...must wait till spring and then jump into my own one-month-dating-turn-wedding relationship

1 comment:

  1. When you know, you KNOW, and then why wait??? :) I fully plan to elope ;) hehe...

    ReplyDelete