Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My First Proposal

How exciting!
This is his first email to me:

How are you? I hope that everything is great with you.My name is NAME and I live on STREET Ave.
First of all,I want to talk honestly, frankly,and directly about what I want.I live in an apartment alone,and I am
a graduate student.Thus,I am looking for stability,consistency,and compatibility with someone who cherishs and respects these emotions like you.Moreover, I read your profile very carefully,and I found that we share the same interests and morals.Clearly,I need someone to share my life with,and I want to marry you.I will provide everything that belongs our daily life from accommodation to food, and you do not have to worry about anything.
I know this will be surprising for you,and you do not know me very well;however,I want you to give me a chance,and I will prove that to you.

Respectfully,
NAME


We're going to go shop for rings tomorrow! Wish us luck

No comments:

Post a Comment